We’re almost at the deadline for the Come as Yourself: Volume Two anthology. If you’re interested in submitting a piece, here are the details:
- All short stories must be below 5,000 words.
- All poems must be below 30 lines.
- You must be the sole owner of your content.
- All content must be LGBT+ themed, even if it just has a Non-binary main character.
- We will accept all genres of content, including mild erotica (suitable for 16+. and featuring characters over the age of 18).
- All content must be handed in before March 16th, 2018, this will prevent issues in publishing and also give us time to review your work for publication.
- All submissions will be read, but may not be published.
- Submissions that are going to be published will be edited. We aim to send you an edited copy of all your work for approval, or for your future use. But, this depends on when the work is handed in.
- You will keep all your rights to your work, all we ask is for a one-time publication – which you agree to when you submit your work. Chosen work will be published once, as part of Come as Yourself: Volume Two – within an eBook and Paperback.
- If at any point, we wish to publish your work again – we will request further permissions.
- As always, all content must not contain any support for Racism, Homophobia, Transphobia, Biphobia, Panphobia, Genderphobia, Ableism, Islamophobia, or any other kind of slander or discrimination towards a person or group of people.
- Although we permit people to talk about sensitive issues such as abuse, rape, and self-harm – all work must be shown as non-condoning of these actions.
- All work will be credited to its respective author at the top of each piece.
All work must be emailed to: LLLRanting.Articles@gmail.com, with the subject as Come as Yourself: Volume Two.