After Christmas dinner, it’s a common occurrence that turkey is left over. So, I have a curry suggestion! It’s gluten and dairy free, and pretty tasty!
Let’s get started!
- You’re going to need some kind of oil, I used Rapeseed but you can use Olive, Sunflower, Vegetable, or Coconut. Add the oil to a pan.
- Chop the spring onions, bell pepper, and mushrooms – add them to the pan and put it on high.
- Add half of the black pepper and sea salt.
- Add the full amount of Garlic Puree.
- Chop the Turkey into bitesize cubes.
- Once the Turkey is chopped, make the stock using gravy granules, paprika, cumin, and turmeric, and the boiling water. Add the stock to the pan and mix.
- Add the chopped turkey to the pan, mixing it so it will absorb the flavours of the stock.
- Add the Cranberry and Mint sauces to the pan, along with the rest of the sea salt, black pepper.
- Stir the curry and leave to simmer until the liquid reduces.
- Once reduced, it will char the meat and give it a bit of extra flavour.
And it’s done, serve with rice or fries!
It’s amazing and I loved it, usually, I put Mango Chutney in my curries but due to the lack of it and the amount of Cranberry sauce left after Christmas, Cranberry stood in and worked amazingly.
I hope you enjoy it!