This recipe is for dairy intolerant, gluten intolerant, and Vegans. It’s a perfect recipe if you don’t want GMOs, or gluten in your recipe as well as a lack of dairy.
You can serve these with whipped cream to make them into tiny black forest gateaus.
So, let’s get started.
- Get a mixing bowl, add 100g of butter and 100g of sugar to the bowl, mix them into a paste.
- Add the eggs to the mixture and beat.
- Once the sugar, eggs, and butter is mixed, sieve the flour and cocoa into the bowl before mixing.
- Once the mixture is smooth and thick, pour even amounts into the cupcake sleeves.
- Put in the oven for 20-23 minutes on Gas Mark 6.
- While the cupcakes are in the oven, you can now do a red icing to make the cupcakes similar to that of a red velvet. To do this, place 100g of butter and sieve the 180g of icing sugar and 25g of cocoa powder into the bowl. Mix until smooth.
- Once smooth, add a few drops of red food colouring to make the icing red. Once again, beat until smooth.
- When the time is up for the cupcakes, take them out and scoop a small amount of the sponge out of the middle and place a dollop of sour cherry jam in the middle before placing the sponge back on top of the sour cherry.
- If you have made the icing, lather icing on the top of the cupcakes.
- Leave the icing to set for around 30 minutes before eating.
And you’re done! It’s a wonderful pudding after an evening meal.
If you want to see more recipes like this, fill in the contact form below!
Have a lovely day 😊