For the past 8 recipes, I’ve been making main meals. So, today here is a lovely breakfast item!
Omelette is yummy and is a dish that can have almost anything in. And this one, specifically is my Everything Goes Omelette.
So, here are the ingredients for this Omelette:
- 1 tablespoon of Olive Oil
- 1 Bell Pepper
- 2 tablespoon of Soya Butter
- 2 Spring Onions
- 3 button Mushrooms
- 4 Cherry Tomatoes
- 4 Eggs
- 25ml of Milk – I will be using Lactofree but Soya Milk can be used.
- A Pinch of Salt and Pepper
- 50mg of Cheddar Cheese – I will be using Lactofree but other substitutes can be used.
How to make it:
- Add your Olive Oil to the pan and let it bubble.
- Empty the Eggs into a jug and discard of the shells. Add your sliced Bell Pepper, sliced Spring Onions, sliced Mushrooms, sliced Cherry Tomatoes, cubed Cheddar Cheese, Salt and Pepper, Milk, and Butter before whisking with a fork.
- Add the contents of the jug to the pan with the Olive Oil and let it bake.
- When the side which is face down has solidified, flip the omelette so the rest cooks, too.
- Once solid, serve with salad, chips, or potato waffles.
I hope you enjoy this meal, I love it for breakfast and occasionally for an evening meal because it’s so easy and quick to do! If you have a suggestion on what you’d like me to do next, feel free to tell me by using the contact form below: