This is my take on a Thai Red Chicken Curry. This is a spicy dish, do not eat it unless you can handle spice.
- tin of Chopped Tomatoes,
- two Bell Peppers (1 red, 1 green),
- two white onions,
- four spring onions,
- four chicken breast fillets or a 500mg pack of diced chicken breast,
- two tablespoons of curry powder,
- two cloves of garlic,
- five mushrooms,
- five tablespoons of sweet chili sauce,
- one teaspoon of lime juice,
- one teaspoon of lemon juice,
- one teaspoon of olive oil,
- three tablespoons of dark soy sauce,
- one cup of milk (Lactofree or Soya).
- Add two tablespoons of dark soy sauce and one teaspoon of olive oil to a pan, and add the chopped chicken to the pan to fry until it is white and soaked up some/most of the soy sauce.
- Once the chicken is cooked, add the tinned tomatoes, curry powder, lime, lemon, soy, and sweet chili sauce.
- Chop the onion, spring onion, mushroom, and peppers, and garlic. Add them to the pot.
- Add the cup of milk to the pan.
- When the mixture has turned a light orange colour, and is piping hot, it will be ready to serve.
Serve with Long Grain Rice, or Jasmine Rice.