I’m not one for TV, I generally avoid it. However, every now and again there is something on TV that I can’t avoid watching – let alone stop watching once I’ve started.
So, here are my top five!
5. Silent Witness: This is a show that is based around a pathologist working on murder cases. It’s interesting, and reminds me of The Coroner (another show I like that isn’t currently on TV). It’s watchable on BBC One, or on catch-up on BBC iPlayer.
4. Sherlock: Season four has just ended, and although it wasn’t liked by some, I loved the final episode – which is still available to watch on BBC iPlayer.
3. Sugar Free Farm: Due to having to cut dairy and gluten out of my diet, this has been quite interesting to me. I love it, it’s hilarious! The first two episodes are available on the ITV Hub.
2. Uncle: This is a comedy show, it’s hilarious and it’s currently on its final season 😦 The Show can be watched in all its glory at BBC iPlayer.
1. Endeavour: If you haven’t noticed already, I love crime shows. This one is the pre-sequel to Inspector Morse and is fabulous! It’s on every Sunday, currently, and it’s available to catch up on the ITV Hub.
And that’s my current watch list! I used to watch TV all the time, but I don’t have time anymore so I can only watch a select few – and that’s what I’ve been watching. I will probably never miss Endeavour when it’s been on, I’ve watched every episode! The same way I did with Inspector Morse. Silent Witness is a new favorite of mine and I hope it continues to be.
What do you like watching? Leave a comment below with your favourite five or do a ping back!
Take care and have an awesome weekend!