Hello everyone and welcome back to Lets Talk, Cas!
We’ve had an amazing year with Live Love Laugh Ranting. Its been one of the best years of my life – most definitely.
So, what does the next couple of weeks and next year hold for myself?
- Jordan arrives in 4 days!!!!! He will be staying with me for just under a month.
- Its going to be my birthday in 5 days… I feel old, turning 18… (but its okay because no one will remember its my birthday because I’m insignificant).
- Christmas is going to be pretty epic, I may be cooking… If not, I’ll probably be cooking on Boxing Day (for those who don’t know what Boxing Day is, its on the 26th December).
- It will be Jordan’s birthday on December 30th! He’s turning 22! I have a nice big present(s) for him ^.^
- New Years – I have no comments.
What does the following year have for us, as an organisation and community?
- We’re going to begin raising money for two charities, one from January to June and the other from July to December! We don’t know how we’re going to do it… I could do perks for people in my area… but I’m unsure how to do it worldwide so everyone can take part… There’s still a little work to do. We do have our prints on DeviantArt, which we may use for the fundraiser also… I’m unsure.
- I’m hopefully going to either Leeds College of Art or Kirklees College… I don’t know which one I would rather go to as both has their perks and they’re both super cool….
- We are hoping to do an April Fool’s special magazine.
And that’s everything! Are you as excited as me?
Have a nice day everyone,
I’ll see you in the new year 🙂