Hello Everyone and welcome back to Lets Talk, Cas!
As some of you will know, I have been deciding whether to post my books on LLLRanting or Wattpad.
Well, I have decided to continue posting on Wattpad, this is due to several factors, such as:
- My internet speed – no matter how many times I change provider due to my internet being absolutely shit, it never gets better than 2MB… Which is pretty shit for uploading large PDF files.
- It means my other readers won’t be able to read – some people can’t access our site due to country boundaries (We have 17 people unable to access the site from South Korea…. I don’t know why they cant, I will try looking into it! Especially because I know some of our Followers/Readers are in South Korea)
- Its simpler – although, Wattpad screws up around 90% of the time when I write on the site and try to publish it, it is a lot easier to upload one chapter at a time than constantly uploading the entire book.
So, here is the schedule I will be uploading at:
- My Mate – this will be uploaded every Friday at 6PM [GMT] starting from Friday 4th December 2015
- Together Forever – this will be uploaded once a month, the first upload being Saturday 12th December 2015 at 6PM [GMT], this will happen on the second Saturday of each month.
- On The Edge – this will be uploaded once a month, the first upload being Saturday 19th December 2015 at 6PM [GMT], this will happen on the third Saturday of each month.
- Life Is Cruel – this will be uploaded once a month, the first upload being Saturday 26th December 2015 at 6PM [GMT], this will happen on the fourth Saturday of each month.
I hope this is okay with you all and I hope you’re all as excited as me for this week and the following weeks due to it being Christmas!
Honestly, I think I’m more bothered about my Birthday present than my Christmas present due to my present being Jordan – Yes, he is finally coming back over again, its only been three months but I’ve missed him and its going to be amazing having him with me for my Birthday, Christmas, his Birthday and New Years!
Also, it is very tempting to celebrate Valentines day early, due to him going home on January 19th 2016… So, why not!
Anyways, I hope you all have a great day,