Hello everyone, Cassy here!
I just want you to know, we are now using Wattpad! We’ve been trying to set it up for a while, and we just hadn’t gotten around to it but I got it done today!
We will be posting short stories and such on there and stuff that either didn’t make it to a magazine or just some stuff that we felt like doing.
We will also be making book collections of all old articles! All articles, but a few, from 2014 will be getting put into a book collection.
Some old writers of ours have agreed to have their articled used and put into book collections, also!
It is going to be rather existing!
So, here are some jobs that are going up for grabs at the moment! Remember, this is unpaid and when we ask you to do something, just because you will not be getting paid, don’t think its not a job. Yes, we are offering work – we are also offering a reference as a reward and an experience in the field!
Here are the jobs: –
- Social Media Workers –
- Twitter (5 Maximum)
- Facebook (5 Maximum)
- All posts/tweets must comply with our No Go Policy (Listed Below).
- Quick Fix Writers (6 Needed [Min]) –
- You will need to be able to write one article/story or chapter a week, every Wednesday. All entries must comply with our No Go Policy (Listed Below).
- Live Love Laugh Writers (6 Needed) –
- You will need to be able to write one article/story or chapter a month, every 16th. All entries must comply with our No Go Policy (Listed Below).
- Bloggers (Weekly) (6/7 Needed) –
- You will need to be able to write one article/story or chapter a week, you must have a WordPress.com account. Your day and time of the week will be set after application. All articles must comply with our No Go Policy (Listed Below).
No Go Policy : –
Any articles with these topics within it will NOT be published.
Hate towards a direct religion or generalization.
Hate towards an Ethnicity, Race or Gender.
Hate towards the LGBT Community.
Hate towards disabled and mental illness sufferers.
We want everyone to have freedom of speech! However, the list above stands as a guideline because we also believe in personal choice and a safe place for no one to be pre-judged.
This organization is here to defend the people that need defending, raise money for those in need and to give a save and loving environment to all the people in need of help, advise and guidance.
We are a community of hope, help and overall, Love.
If you are interested in joining us, please fill in the form below and we will reply to you as soon as possible!