Hello and Happy Monday!
So, today I did the stupid thing of almost putting my toaster in a sink full of water… Why? I don’t know…
So, I thought why not tell you the clearly obvious, 10 thing’s not to do!
1. Don’t put a toaster in ANY water, whether it be a sink or a bathtub.
2. Don’t put pencils up your nose and then wack your head on the desk/work surface.
3. Don’t dance on top of a moving car.
4. Don’t stand be hide a horse and then hit its butt.
5. Don’t kick a dog in the face and expect it not to bite your face.
6. Don’t try and be a superhero by jumping off a building to see if you can get the pair of shoes off the powerline.
7. Don’t climb a tree and hit a powerline with a metal pole.
8. Don’t put a pen/fork/knife in a plug socket.
9. Don’t try to eat a bee.
And finally, 10. Don’t just stop walking on a path in front of me! I’ll hit you, bitch! 😉
I hope you enjoyed this article, if you did comment below, like and follow for more!
Go see what rages me in this month’s issue of the Live, Love, Laugh Magazine!
Thanks for reading!